Wanted: Crampons/Other winter gear

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

fishy1

Banned
Nov 29, 2007
sneck
I'd like things like crampons, ice axes, pref about 50 or 55cm, ice screws, a couple of nuts, and various other bits and pieces. I have a lot of items that are swappable or can pay cash, just let me know.

Mikey P

Nov 22, 2003
Glasgow, Scotland
Fishy1, have you tried ebay? I got most of my kit either through ebay or in the sales at Cotswold-Outdoor or Tiso. On ebay, you can often get complete outfits where people have used them for one trip or one season and then packed it in.

Be careful on safety critical items like harnesses and never buy ropes second hand...but I guess you probably knew all that anyway.

welshwhit

Settler
Oct 12, 2005
Mid-Wales
Hi there,

Don't know if you are still interested, but I couldn't work out how to PM!

I'm an ex-instructor and have various nuts and bits and pieces hanging around that are surplus, so if you have definate holes in your rack, let me know and I'll have a root in the box of bits!

I'd be willing to swap for bushcrafty bits!

Drew

leon-1

Hi there,

Don't know if you are still interested, but I couldn't work out how to PM!

I'm an ex-instructor and have various nuts and bits and pieces hanging around that are surplus, so if you have definate holes in your rack, let me know and I'll have a root in the box of bits!

I'd be willing to swap for bushcrafty bits!

Drew

Hi Drew, the guy that originated this thread has since been banned for breaking the rules on here.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE