volcano stove

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

belzeebob23

Settler
Jun 7, 2009
glasgow
I have a volcano stove up for a swap,Looking for a woodhandled firesteel.
S7300753.JPG

S7300752.JPG

Bob

GONE to the wild thing

belzeebob23

Settler
Jun 7, 2009
glasgow
Hi, I can help out if "Wild Thing" drops out.

Thanks Phil

sorry wattle deal done but if gose side ways will drop u a line.
but I do know of a friend who has one he might be willing to part with, since he hasn't used it since getting his kelly, I will drop him a line and ask if u like.
bob

Wattle

Forager
Nov 6, 2008
Scunthorpe
www.ncgl.org
Bob, thanks for ringing around.

I posted because I have a new firesteel going spare, I was not really after a volcano stove as I have a Ghillie Kettle, so I would have used the Stove for a trade at a later date.

I am glad you got sorted.

Thanks Phil

belzeebob23

Settler
Jun 7, 2009
glasgow

I posted because I have a new firesteel going spare, I was not really after a volcano stove as I have a Ghillie Kettle, so I would have used the Stove for a trade at a later date.

Thanks Phil

No problem Phil I was just looking to add an other form of fire lighting to my kit and liked the look of the wooden handled ones, Since i hadn't used mine since getting a jetboil ( I know not very bushy) but handy in the truck for work and with the gb not happening thought I would pass it on .as they say fair exhange ain't robbery or something like that.

So if anybody looking for a volcano stove contact goatboy and make him an offer ,he hasn't got anything in mind for it but like most people a bit of a gear junkie.
Bob

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland

Thanks Phil

Hi Wattle,

Yup Bob pinged me at work saying you were on the hunt for a volcano. What sort of firesteel you got? I have a lovely woodenhandled one, but if yours is also wood I know a man who would love it as a prezzy. Will send you a PM.

Oh it's wonderfull how all these things have conveluted conections.

TTFN
GB.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Hi Wattle,

Yup Bob pinged me at work saying you were on the hunt for a volcano. What sort of firesteel you got? I have a lovely woodenhandled one, but if yours is also wood I know a man who would love it as a prezzy. Will send you a PM.

Oh it's wonderfull how all these things have conveluted conections.

TTFN
GB.

Deal Done Have done a wee swap with Wattle.

GB

belzeebob23

Settler
Jun 7, 2009
glasgow
Hi Phill
Just a wee note to say your package arrived safely today.
Hope you enjoy the volcano.
let me know how you get on with it.

regards Bob

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Hi Wattle,

Will PM you too, but just wanted to say that your package arrived at work today and I'm really chuffed with your work, the yew handle is lovely, you shouldn't have been worried. Tempted to keep it myself, but in my head I've promised it as a prezzie for a mate.

Cheers and I hope you're as happy with your side of the deal?

TTFN

GB.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE