Viking style forged knife........

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Black Sheep

Native
Jun 28, 2007
North Yorkshire
photobucket.com
Viking style forged knife - I had this made for me but it's not my thing. (Mora show for scale & NOT included).

It does have a mark on the blade from forging which I have tried to show.

Price £22 inc p&p

If you'd like it please post in the thread and PM me.

Cheers Rich

Last edited:

Big G

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 3, 2015
Cleveland UK
Hi mate,

Are you sure the evernew burner doesn't fit the trangia plate on the Honey stove.

I'm sure i've seen a video on youtube when researching light weight stoves. Bob from BPL was reviewing different burners, that worked with the Honey stove. I'm sure the evernew burner was one of them.

I own a Ti Honey stove and this would look sweet in it :cool:

Black Sheep

Native
Jun 28, 2007
North Yorkshire
photobucket.com
Hi mate,

Are you sure the evernew burner doesn't fit the trangia plate on the Honey stove.

I'm sure i've seen a video on youtube when researching light weight stoves. Bob from BPL was reviewing different burners, that worked with the Honey stove. I'm sure the evernew burner was one of them.

I own a Ti Honey stove and this would look sweet in it :cool:

Saddly I filed the hole a bit bigger to take my stainless Tatonka stove and now the hole is just too big. It should fit an unmodified Trangia plate ok.

It measures 67mm diameter and the rim is 71mm diameter.

Woodywoodpacker

Jul 21, 2015
Hartlepool
I have one of these stoves and have to say it's my favourite meths stove and weighs next to nothing. Great price too. If I didn't already have one I'd take it Rich.

Big G

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 3, 2015
Cleveland UK
I was hoping this would have been snapped up by now. I think i'll stick with my trusty Trangia burner, i like using the simmer ring and store any left over fuel in it.

Good luck with the sale :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE