Wanted Ventile cotton cap

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Rorschach

May 22, 2018
Finland
As the title says, I'd like to find a cap made of ventile cotton. Preferably olive/grey/black color and a size that fits a pretty big male head.

The retail ones available at the moment don't really fancy me.

Billy-o

Native
Apr 19, 2018
Canada
I know what you mean. I went through a phase of picking up baseball caps a year or so ago. Rather fancied the American Trench one at the time, but didn't bite. A flatter design would be good.

Only really waterproff hat I have is a decades old Swannie bucket hat .... which if in ventile would be great, but is sadly made of wool ... great in the winter. Makes anyone wearing it look a bit crazed ... but I got past worrying about that a long time ago. :lol:

Billy-o

Native
Apr 19, 2018
Canada
From the current pictures of the cCrusher on the Swanndri website, it might be that the hat is now made of a lighter wool. If it sheds as well as the one I have it could be a winner. And a bit of lanolin would certainly help it in that area

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE