Velcro Give away

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
At the charity where I work, we were generously gifted with some excess velcro from from a velcro company.
A whole room full of velco infact. Strips, sheets , dots and reels of the stuff.

Thank you so much velcro people for your generous gift...Of velcro.
we have found many uses for it in its year of taking up a whole room. Like taking up space for example, and catching peoples clothing as they go past.

Anyway, As we want rid of the stuff, Im sure it will come in useful for bushcrafters and makers. I cant sell it for profit, but I can give it away or people can make a small donation to the NAS.
They are mainly in foot wide reels, with the strips ranging from 1cm to about 2 11/2 inches. There is also some dots and strangely, velcro sheets . Its exhaustive, when I get the photos up youll see what I mean! Let me know if youre interested

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Green or black for me too :)
Happy to contribute to the charity :cool:

If there's no sticky backed stuff I have loads of the hook side in white if anyone's in need.

cheers,
Mary

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
Yes I think the dots are sticky backed, they are on a strip anyhow.

How did I know john fenna would be interested ;)
I expect at the moot you and tengu will be selling velcro and velcro related gifts!

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
9dd9010e.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE