Useful plants database?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ash Blue

Tenderfoot
Jan 19, 2007
Manchester
I've been looking for a while for a collectin of information on wild foods. Is their anywhere on the web where I can find useful plants with information and pictures on what they can be used for? Not every single plant that grows in Britain, but possible a database of ones us guys would find useful?

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
I've been looking for a while for a collectin of information on wild foods. Is their anywhere on the web where I can find useful plants with information and pictures on what they can be used for? Not every single plant that grows in Britain, but possible a database of ones us guys would find useful?

Richard Mabeys "Food for free" is an excellent book - not an online resource, but available in a collins gem.

Ash Blue

Tenderfoot
Jan 19, 2007
Manchester
Thanks guys, you're awesome. I ordered that book from amazon. The plants for a future is very good but is their a way to filter the database for only plants in Britian?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE