Update on my "Tools of The Trade".

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Tools%20of%20the%20trade%20002_zpsvy8uaw1l.jpg

Not a lot has changed here, the tomahawk (Trade axe) is the same, so is my hunting knife & legging knife. I made myself a new stag handled friction clasp knife, I finally found the flintlock pistol that I wanted. This pistol is .70 caliber with a left hand lock, so I can carry it in my belt on the right side.

Pistol%203_zps1dzmi8c9.jpg

This is a close up showing the new antler tipped ramrod I made for the pistol. I have found that many ramrods are too short to be practicle, as was the case with the original iron one that came with this 18th century pistol.

18thcenturybeltpouchampcontents_zpsa007c424.jpg

My belt bag contents remain the same, sundial compass, fishing tackle, & fire bag. But I have changed my fire steel from the copy of an early English fire steel that you see here, to an original English fire steel which you can see below.

Keiths%20Original%20English%20Fire%20Steels%20001_zpswaba8mda.jpg

As you can see this fire steel has been well used over the past 300 years, but it is still working well.
Keith.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE