For Sale Unknown maker, Tanto...Edge + Kydex by Ben Orford

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Munky1

Feb 9, 2014
Weymouth
Unbranded Tanto, Unknown steel
Extras - Kydex and Teklok
£100 TYD RMSD (ABC123)

Fairly certain it is Sting ray skin under the handle wrap if my belts are anything to go by. The white mark on the cord is paint, I had her on a belt on the way out of the house one day. Would benefit from TLC all round.

I bought this bad boy many years ago, from where i do not remember, I took her out of storage and went to visit ben Orford, asked for a sharpen and a kydex sheath, he had indicated to me 'if' the steel wasnt any good he wouldnt bother sharpening it, he sharpened it to the edge(s)...you see here. Wasnt best pleased with the sharpening job but the kydex fits her like a glove - She was going to be a project, but i cant be A@£&D ;-) The Kydex and TL were not cheap from Ben, but you get what you pay for. in light of this Im going to do as usual and throw it out there at a 100 notes delivered. Trades welcomed, actively encouraged in fact, if you have read the other adverts you know what i am after by now ;-) I will, as with all my other items entertain offers in so far as they are not a bowl of rice and round of drinks...

IMG_4762.JPG IMG_4763.JPG IMG_4764.JPG IMG_4765.JPG

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE