Uncompleted FAQ link

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
I've been looking to see what I need to do to sell some sewing machineson here- I want to offer the cream of the crop to the 'family' first before I Bay them- and chanced on this helpful and informative page in my search which seems to be called 'bla test' ;)

Its no biggy but it would be nice to have found the info :) Perhaps someone can input it now its been identified. Have a good day :)

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Awww thanks Ian :) Thats question 1 down, unfortunately I've developed another re blogs overnight ;)

BLOG Q- when I create a new blog, when I post it, it tells me it can't because theres 1 more picture than the allowed limit- on a 3 pic blog this morning, it told me I had 11 pics and the limit was 10, removed one pic and it allowed it. *strange* ;) but not particularly important as the blog section seems there purely for 3 folks and our freinds ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE