UK Knife show 2007

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bushwacker bob

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 22, 2003
STRANGEUS PLACEUS
Just a heads up for anyone with an interest in all things sharp and pointy.
Many of the UKs knife makers are exhibiting their work at the KNIVESUK show on Sunday 13th May at Aztec Hotel,Aztec West Business Park,Bristol.
Exhibitors include Alan Wood amongst others and I know there are members on here who arn't on British Blades.Entry is £6 on the door.

Dave Budd

Gold Trader
Staff member
Jan 8, 2006
Dartmoor (Devon)
www.davebudd.com
Come along one and all!

It's the secoond annual British Knife Show and I'm sure it's going to be the best yet!

I'm going to be there with somr of my sharp friends and it's always good to put faces to usernames :)

mikesknives

Tenderfoot
Nov 11, 2005
cornwall
For those of you interested in making your own knives there are quite a few materials suppliers displaying their wares this year. Dennis from Brisa is over from Finland and we have the Identity Store who supply all manner of leather and associated tools and equipment.

Sickboy

Nomad
Sep 12, 2005
London
Fancy heading down myself to pick up some bit's and pieces.
Anybody going down from the south east and fancy halving the petrol cost drop me a line as i have no wheels at the moment :banghead:
Where's that sweet shop :D

cccc

Tenderfoot
Mar 25, 2007
North Hampshire
Is this the place ?

Think it would be wonderful to see these makers, but not sure if the bank balance will be up for it :-( but then again....

Cheers

mikesknives

Tenderfoot
Nov 11, 2005
cornwall
Thats the very place.

If you want to come and just meet people and makers then come along. You don't need to spend a fortune to support these people just come along, pay the door fee which includes entry into a prize draw ( which last year gave away over £1000 of custom knives and accessories) and make sure we can hold this show again and again over the years. Making it bigger and better attracting more new homegrown and international exhibitors.

You're the reason we are doing this because we know you want a UK show to visit but to make it a success you have to visit.

Sickboy

Nomad
Sep 12, 2005
London
Theres a Premier Inn down the road a little way, £51 a night if that sooth's the bank managers mind, it worked on mine :D

cccc

Tenderfoot
Mar 25, 2007
North Hampshire
mikesknives said:
Thats the very place.

Your the reason we are doing this because we know you want a UK show to visit but to make it a success you have to visit.

In that case I will do my utmost to get over to there :) I will come and say hello Mike.

Cheers

c

cccc

Tenderfoot
Mar 25, 2007
North Hampshire
bushwacker bob said:
Just a heads up for anyone with an interest in all things sharp and pointy.
Many of the UKs knife makers are exhibiting their work at the KNIVESUK show on Sunday 13th May at Aztec Hotel,Aztec West Business Park,Bristol.
Exhibitors include Alan Wood amongst others and I know there are members on here who arn't on British Blades.Entry is £6 on the door.

Bob, thanks for letting us know, I went along said hello to Mike and brought a few little things :)

Nice bunch of people and some lovely work !

Cheers

c

Thrym

Forager
Dec 20, 2006
Bristol, England
I completly by accident came across this my dad was giving a window to some guy he works with and there just happened to be a knife show going on :cool: it was pretty good i wish id have had some money on me tho :aargh4:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE