Trying to add photos to album

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
N

Nomad

Just tried to add two photos to one of my albums. Pixel and file sizes both appear to be okay (620 x 255 and 620 x 344, 87KB and 81KB). Adding the files from my PC (which I have done before without issue), .jpg file extension. The uploader box appears, I browse to the files and select them, tell it to upload, the box disappears, and no photos appear in the big uploaded pictures window. Don't see any messages telling me that something went wrong.

Also, I had clicked the option to go to the simpler upload box, and can't get it back to the normal one - how do I do that?

N

Nomad

Also, I had clicked the option to go to the simpler upload box, and can't get it back to the normal one - how do I do that?

Managed to fix this. It was in one of the profile settings sections, but was still showing the enhanced uploader. I set it to the basic one, then back to the enhanced one, and then saved settings. The enhanced uploader appears again.

When I try uploading, I get an orangey-red alert thing next to each of the files. No message. Float text on the alert icon is...

500 [IOErrorEvent type="ioError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #2038"]

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
thanks for the info, i'll get it sorted, it will be from the server move last friday, sorry for the inconvenience.

Anyone else suffering from not being able to post pics as a FM?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE