Trouble at Mill

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
*Mod hat on.....Civil discussion is welcome, but cross forum spats are a pain.....*

Very few forums totally implode, generally they drift quietly into oblivion. If there are enough people visiting and posting then I can't see a forum dying while it's Admin is working well.
There are a lot of good people on EM too; it's a home from home, a resource, and a chill out type place, for many. I'd be surprised if it died a death over a rammy.

M

Reactions: zornt and mikehill

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I think folks just want to have a discussion that isn't actuallly on-site and likely to flare up things any more. Kind of why I put the Mod hat on, tbh.
There's a lot of cross over of people on the forums.

Bionic

Forager
Mar 21, 2018
Bomber county
It seemed to be down most of yesterday, came back briefly but with issues earlier this morning and now seems to be gone again. Hopefully it’s just a temporary glitch

mikehill

Settler
Nov 25, 2014
Warrington
Just a tech issue, normal to appear and then soon disappear again when being worked on ;) Must admit, a member of the team could post on here and FB to keep people informed, especially with recent events ..

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE