To good to be true

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

norfolkjohn

Tenderfoot
Aug 21, 2010
norwich norfolk
Hi all,sometime ago i posted a thread on a a bargain Karrimor SF 45
in desert camo.
Well it was to good to be true,the bag was not a 45 SF Karrimor at all.
Although it was military style:(I gave the money Over to shop owner to hold the item. And on getting it home,found totally useless:yikes:
I am now back to square one, needing new sack,have been in touch with company called Endicotts after reading article on home page re packing kit.
maybe better luck this time round:confused: so remember all if it sounds to good to be true then it probably it is...

Last edited:

northumbrian

Settler
Dec 25, 2009
newcastle upon tyne
its not the p+p i worry about it is if you are going to receive your order on time and in full ! some site's customer services are notoriously p*** poor , they promise you the world and deliver nowt ! beware !!
All of the above DOES NOT APPLY TO ENDICOTTS whose pleasure i have had doing buissness with and whose customer service and quality of goods have allways been top notch.

cheers Andrew.

Sniper

Native
Aug 3, 2008
Saltcoats, Ayrshire
Same here, have never had a problem with Endicott's, in fact I recommend them for service and value. Can I assume by your post that you made a mistake in your choice, thinking what you ordered did not live up to your expectations? If so you may find Kev at Endicott's open to taking it back and with the cash difference made up choose something a bit more suitable, and why not ask Kev's advice on your needs at the same time, I'm sure he will as always be more than happy to help.

Highbinder

Jul 11, 2010
Under a tree
Endicotts are great - Kev is a top man and you should have no problems shopping there!

Very much so. Never had a problem with his service at all. Infact I still need to pay him for a pair of artic socks - his paypal went down and couldn't take it. He said don't worry about it we'll square it up on the next order. Nice chap.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE