Time for bushcrafty stuff again

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Niels

Mar 28, 2011
Netherlands
So now that I am now longer confined to my bedroom studying for exams, I'd like to show you my latest creations.

Firstly this bucksaw, it's something I've always wanted to make. It works really well but it is pretty bulky so I wouldn't take in a backpack very quickly. But It's a good thing to have.

A bit less bushcrafty I made this guitarstrap with lots of paracord. Works pretty well too but the leathers a bit flimsy so I'll probably end up replacing it with thicker leather.

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Hi Niels good to see you back. Nice work, like that buck saw.

Last edited:

Niels

Mar 28, 2011
Netherlands
Thanks guys! Good to be back

Great stuff.

(more exams this week)

Are you coming to the Moot this year?

Yeah I'm going with a good friend. Got both flight tickets and moot tickets booked. :) Really really looking forward to finally doing this!

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Lovely work there Neils, the bucksaw is a particularly neat bit of work. Like Man of Tanith I was getting ready to call out the search parties as I was thinking you'd either got lost or eaten by that mini wolf you keep;).
Nice to hear from you and see your work again.
ATB,
GB.

Niels

Mar 28, 2011
Netherlands
Hurrah! You were so sad when you couldn't go last year, weren't you?

Yes I really was. Gonna be a great adventure. Just read you weren't going? (Been catching up to threads today) Sad to read that!!

Hi Niels, how goes it fella

Nice to have you back. Yeh, bucksaw looks good. Handy things to have. I need to sort another myself sometime.

Thanks man. Handy things, and cut faster than laplanders.

Lovely work there Neils, the bucksaw is a particularly neat bit of work. Like Man of Tanith I was getting ready to call out the search parties as I was thinking you'd either got lost or eaten by that mini wolf you keep;).
Nice to hear from you and see your work again.
ATB,
GB.

Thanks Colin! Hope you're well.

Great to have you back! Then again, are you going to be stalking me again now? :theyareon

Yes, I most definitely will be.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE