thrifty forager

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gotte

Nomad
Oct 9, 2010
Here and there
I like Ms Fowler. She's on Gardeners' World and seems nice. I've seen these type of books before, and they're designed more for exhibiting in a nice middle class kitchen rather than actually teaching you anything worth knowing.
General rule of thumb - if the book is too big to fit in a pocket, forget it. If it is too big to fit in a pocket and has photos with flattened saturation and a shakkow depth of field, beware. This is Cool Camping territory.

Last edited:

andyc54

Settler
Dec 28, 2010
durham
Yeah its a good book basic info with recipes but for £4.99 its a good buy ive only flicked through it as its a crimbo prezzie of the wife :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

boatman

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 20, 2007
Cornwall
After a certain point is there anything else that can be said about plant foraging? After that surely yet another book has to be interesting for the author's insights and anecdotes rather than pointing out,. again, what one can forage?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE