This just in...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Approximately thirty minutes ago, at 12:00 GMT, I received word from the United States Department of Defence (USDOD) regarding the whereabouts of Ivan, aka Mick Sturbs, codename: sleepy weasel.

The following images where captured by a combination of torpedo boat (using high power, telephoto lens) on routine patrol, and NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration), just off the Golfito coast, Central America. Latitude : 8.600 Longitude : -83.167.

get_map.php

As of yet his mental and physical condition cannot be verified. Some time between visual contact and deployment of in shore dirigible, sleepy weasel made good his escape as the light faded, leaving no trace and no leads for the authorities to follow.

0_1.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_101.jpg

0_102.jpg

If anyone has any information, regarding the currant location of codename sleepy weasel, you are advised NOT to approach and to notify Devon County Council, on 01234 567890

Apparently the tarp lifted about 10 feet into the air, before emptying it's water content and landing on top of him, at around 4am. Since then he has been drying his kit and himself. lol

He may have gone into hiding. Further reports may follow, as and when they arrive on my desk ;)

And yep, Carlsberg, so good the Danes hate to see it in Costa Rica...:p

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
i wondered where he was if you see him adam tell him to give me a bell he has my number regards dave

Savagewolfrm

Nomad
Oct 29, 2008
North Devon
Was this fishing vessel the Japanese one that has gone on to the norweigen coast line looking for the minky whale, apparently this boat will be away for the next 8 months at sea hope Ivan will be back soon maybe fashion a boogie board from the tail bone.

Last weekend, codename Sleepy Weasel was reported trying to evade the Boroko police department. The sightings took place in Joyce bay, just south of Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea. Locals were first alerted to his activity, when he was seen crossing the bay on foot. Later reports (supported by photographs, presented by tourists) claimed Sleepy Weasel was accompanied by several others. It is not clear to what his intentions were, but residents remained untouched by this visit.

get_map.php

The following images are those captured by witnesses.

IMGP3340.jpg

IMGP3338.jpg

One local was even coerced into aiding Sleepy Weasel gather materials, for an unknown purpose.

IMGP3335.jpg

IMGP3337.jpg

Local officials deployed a remote surveillance device into the camp. to assess any dangers and gather information.

IMGP3281.jpg

IMGP3300.jpg

IMGP3307.jpg

If anyone has any information, particularly regarding the identity of the assailant in the final image, please continue to contact the nearest interpol office, immediately.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE