This is me ???

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

shinobi

Settler
Oct 19, 2004
Eastbourne, Sussex.
www.sussar.org
If i bacame famous and was featured in South Park, I'd look something like this.
SouthParkAvatar1copy.gif

try it yourself and let us all know what you look like !! South Park charecter creator

Cheers,

Martin

G

Guerilla

Paganwolf said:
:shock: SPOOKY!!!! :rolmao: Hi G good to have you here, how about saying hi on the intro's and welcomes thread :biggthump

Hi all! I'm sorry! :wave: :pack:

shinobi

Settler
Oct 19, 2004
Eastbourne, Sussex.
www.sussar.org
Do you mean that the forest is the only background you can choose?
Or can you not select any of the body features either?

You can select relevant bodyparts by clicking on that place on the body, or you can click on the names of those parts. The backgrounds are the same but I have noticed that the loading times can be a bit long sometimes.

Hope that helps,

Martin

bambodoggy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
I can pick any background although I've chosen the Forest....

I click on the little chap and the menu comes up for that bit of kit..hat, eyes etc and I get up the options for that too....but when I click on the hat, eyes etc I want nothing happens!!!! What am I doing wrong? :?:

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
AAAAAAghghgh, computer illiterate female here. Okay, I got the Southpark image saved, I think I've gotten it as my avatar, but I cannot get the **** thing to image onto this reply. I need a tech ref manual but my sons are at work and himself has his nose in a mug of coffee. I'll send this anyway and if the avatar thingie works, you know what I look like (scarily close!)
Seriously though, nice toy, thanks for the link.

Toddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE