This is doing my head in

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
12 men become 13

Whittler Kev' (Curse that man!) sent me this in an email the other day. I looked at it and thought yeah easy peasy, then spent the next 20 minutes trying to figure it out. Gave up so I sent it off to a few people in my contact list who has a brain on their shoulders, (I included John Fenna as an also ran for that group :lmao:)

He wrote back to say that printing it out shows how it's done, but I don't have a printer, so can't.

Anyway thought you might like to check out this conundrum for the end of 2012.

Wishing you all the very best for the new year folks, from yer old mate Biker.

ATT00004_zpsdd2b947f.gif

Good luck figuring this little doozy out.

Last edited:

treadlightly

Jan 29, 2007
Powys
Thanks a lot biker. I was just about to take the dog out when i opened this - twenty minutes ago.

The12 is made of rows of 3,2,2,3,2 and the 13 of 3,3,2,3,2. So, the second row from the left changes from two to three. I can't see how it's done though.

treadlightly

Jan 29, 2007
Powys
Ten white shirts in thirteen mode and only nine in twelve mode. So in switching around one white vest is lost. Not giving up yet.....

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Thanks a lot biker. I was just about to take the dog out when i opened this - twenty minutes ago.

The12 is made of rows of 3,2,2,3,2 and the 13 of 3,3,2,3,2. So, the second row from the left changes from two to three. I can't see how it's done though.

Happy to help matey :lmao:

Stats - There are currently 19 users browsing this thread. (11 members and 8 guests)

And every one of 'em looking at it thinking it can't be that hard surely ... and discovering it is. :confused:

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE