Thermarest Repair

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

markie*mark0

Settler
Sep 21, 2010
warrington
I have a thermarest air mattress however it doesn't hold pressure anymore. I cannot locate the leak so wanted to see if anyone can recommend somewhere to investigate and repair it for me?

thanks in advance!

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire
Can you submerge it? Even bit at a time in the sink should find it

As for repair the repiar glue that comes with a thermarest is fantastic

Chainsaw

Native
Jul 23, 2007
Central Scotland
Here's some general info;

https://www.cascadedesigns.com/ie/service/warranty-and-repair

and some contact info for the girls in Ireland;

REPAIRS DEPARTMENT
CASCADE DESIGNS LTD.
Dwyer Road, Midleton, Co. Cork, Ireland.
Tel: +353 (0) 21 - 4621400
email Consumer@cascadedesigns.ie

I had an issue with my MSR nook and ciamha (keeva) was great, gave me advice on how to fix it, what to use etc and also an option to send it to them for repair if the repair didn't work too well.

They might charge you for the repair but give them a call and see what they say, a call costs nothing (well not a lot...)

HTH
Alan

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
I found a really tiny leak on my Multimat by submerging it in the bath and squeezing. I didn't have the repair kit anymore, but bicycle puncture repair is the same stuff. Small holes don't even need a patch, just a smear of glue and maybe a second coat.

Jared

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2005
Wales
Spray bottle with like 1:4 ratio of soap and water, spray it over a bit, and squeeze the matt and see if bubbles form.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE