The Tornado Boiler Co

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

muffinski

Aug 18, 2011
west Midlands
Having recently purchased the F1 storm I can say that both the product and customer service has been brilliant. In my experience it is usually not what the problem is but rather how it is handled (wrong sleeve colour sent out). However, this was dealt with swiftly in friendly and positive manner. Personally good customer service seems rare these days and I think it makes a huge difference where I choose to spend my money. I own a large Ghillie kettle for two or more people and wanted something smaller and more portable and thought I would give the F1 ago. There are already in depth reviews on this item so won’t go into it. However, if you are thinking about buying the F1 don’t hesitate its great kettle that works well and is soundly built. Plus you get to deal with friendly people who care about our custom!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE