The May End Meet...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Hi Peeps, since the roaring success of the Mayhem Meet, i have decided it's only right and proper to celebrate the end of the month with another!

So, meet dates.

Friday 24th May - Monday 27th May.

Venue. Andy's Woods.

Declare an interest, or forever hold your peace...

As usual all welcome, and questions on a postcard.

Ivan...

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Hi Stu, nothing to do with the conversation about the 308? Anyway have a great time and catch up soon.

Richie, just what are we going to do with you? Please check your month's as i feel you may be attending after all!

Ivan...

patrols

Tenderfoot
Dec 20, 2011
cornwall
Been offered a TR Instructors course over that weekend so will be on the ranges at Warminster for a week, see you soon though.

Stu

MandiMoo

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 6, 2011
Torquay
aaaaah i cant make it....in worcester and going to see whitesnake......gonna miss ya boys xxx

Last edited by a moderator:

Bucephalas

Jan 19, 2012
Chepstow, Wales
Hi Stu, nothing to do with the conversation about the 308? Anyway have a great time and catch up soon.

Richie, just what are we going to do with you? Please check your month's as i feel you may be attending after all!

Ivan...

And so I will.
Not sure how you have such influence over my boss but he's agreed to let me have a full 5 days away!
Cheers Ivan

Paul Webster

Jan 29, 2011
Stroud
I can't make the whole weekend but maybe able to come down after work on Saturday and stay till Monday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

MandiMoo

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 6, 2011
Torquay
When will the next one be after this, im movi ng at the end of July, and I gotta say bye to my boyz before i go, dont wanna miss this but I cant get down, Foxy is sulking right now :( xx

Wild Thing

Native
Jan 2, 2009
Torquay, Devon
Ivan

Just checked the rota and i'm not on duty that weekend so I am gonna try to make it with Ciaran.

Are Andys woods the ones we went to look at when I came to the meet before christmas.

Phill

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Hello Everyone.

Looks like this is going to be one of those cozy meets.

Fantastic news Mr Webster, boy you must have influence at EE, oh yeah and at home! Look forward to your company pal.

Richie, you see i must be telepathetic! Told you it would be ok, i understand we will be honoured with a Scottish crack shot, which will be riding shot gun with you.

Dave53, and anyone else bothered i will be in the wood from the Thursday, so just turn up when it suits.

Phill, good news mate, hope you and Ciaran can make it, and yes it is the wood on the Haytor road, you visited before Christmas, any help with directions just shout.

Ivan...

Paul Webster

Jan 29, 2011
Stroud
I'm working Friday, so I'm contemplating either coming down Friday night after work or first thing Saturday morning. Depends how the week pans out I think. Hopefully, it'll be Friday night about 8:30'ish.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
i will be there thursday then ivan. have we got numbers on those definately going yet? regards dave

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Hi Dave, i have 10 confirmed so far with another few possibles from the Dartmoor Bushcraft gang.

Not all can do Thursday to Monday as they have wifey and jobby things! So people will be turning up at all times of night and day over the weekend.

We can discuss group catering when on site.

See you on Thursday pal for the advance laugh party! Let me know roughly what time you expect to arrive, so as i can leave the landing light on, and the key will be under the plant pot (sshhh! Don't tell anyone that bit)

Atb.

Ivan...

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Hi Phill, yes mate just park in the same fashion as the others, we have road traffic cones, you may need to move them to encase your car, then its through the 5 bar gate follow the obvious path, and you will see the main camp on your right.

Look forward to seeing you both again, seems like ages.

Atb.

Ivan...

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Oh yeah! Dave, did you want your usual spot for hanging mate, i will reserve it anyway.

Richie, i have one of those American plastic hip flasks for you courtesy of Darren, he asked me to foward it to you, and as i had witnesses, i thought i better had !

Ivan...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE