The Capped Crusader

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

warthog1981

Native
Jun 3, 2004
Fife
:D Ive been busy today out in the shed and Ive roughed out 48 of my aluminium Crusader cup lids :D
which should all be finished in the next few days :D

They will cost £7 including p+p Payable by cheque when Ive finished them

As there was a fair bit of interest in me making another batch could we start a list of people who are after them please :D

Cheers Russ

helixpteron

Native
Mar 16, 2008
UK
ello mate

i would be intrested depending on the price ect ect..

regards mate, jordan

I reckon £7 inc P&P may be accurate!
happy0009.gif

Nov 7, 2008
U.K
hello all

well first off sorry to warthog althogh these lids are the dogs danglies and look brilliant i can not participate in this at this moment in time partley because iv knocked one up me self but it is a shambles comepared to warthogs work sorry again so please take me off the list

regards mate

Claudiasboris

Life Member
Feb 8, 2009
Sheffield
I'm definitely in!

Martink9 - 2
Korvin karbon - 1
Swampy - 1
Big Geordie - 1
Barn Owl - 1
Wasteoid - 2 (please)
Elines - 1
Claudiasboris - 2 (please!)

Thanks!
Claudiasboris

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
hello all

well first off sorry to warthog althogh these lids are the dogs danglies and look brilliant i can not participate in this at this moment in time partley because iv knocked one up me self but it is a shambles comepared to warthogs work sorry again so please take me off the list

regards mate

Martink9 - 2
Korvin karbon - 1
Swampy - 1
Big Geordie - 1
Barn Owl - 1
Wasteoid - 2
Elines - 1
smarvell - 1
Claudiasboris - 2

Aragorn

Settler
Aug 20, 2006
Wrexham, North Wales
Been waiting for these for a long time, your a good man Russ, one for me please.

Martink9 - 2
Korvin karbon - 1
Swampy - 1
Big Geordie - 1
Barn Owl - 1
Wasteoid - 2
Elines - 1
smarvell - 1
Aragorn - 1

Aussiepom

Forager
Jun 17, 2008
Mudgee, NSW
Warthog,

I would like one please, though I do have a couple of problems to iron out:

Can you post to Australia? If not I can give you a friends' address in England and I'll sort it out from there.

I don't have a cheque book down here, is there another method of payment that would be OK with you?

Assuming we can get round the 2 above, how do I add my name to the list? Is it just a cut and paste job?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE