The Book Exchange Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mousey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2010
NE Scotland
Hello there,

I've had an idea for a thread, giving books away. Similar to the gift it on thread but you do not have to offer another book if you take one. I'm hoping that folks who have books they don't need anymore will just put them up for free!.... we will see. They don't have to be bushcrafty, they can be about anything within any genre etc, they do not have to be in perfect condition, just readable.

I have been inspired by the great spirit on this forum and have received some fabulous things freely and happily given.

I'm just going to give author and title and gifter name, I'm sure if your intrigued by it you can google it yourself. If anyone fancies any book let the poster know and it should be sent.

Anyone else got a book they want to add please copy and paste the below list and add another number with the books details etc. Hopefully the thread will be self policing and will be tided up by those offering and receiving books...

1. James Herbert, ASH, mousey.
2. Terry Pratchett, Going Postal, mousey.
3. Ben Kay, Instinct, mousey.

Magentus

Settler
Oct 1, 2008
West Midlands
Good idea mousey
1. James Herbert, ASH, mousey.
2. Terry Pratchett, Going Postal, mousey.
3. Ben Kay, Instinct, mousey.
4. The Final Empire (Mistborn Book 1), Brandon Sanderson, magentus. Not bad fantasy novel -nice light read.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE