The big one!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Ok! A joint birthday celebration, Andy Bruce's 30th and my 50th! Which will be held in Andy's woods on the Haytor side of Dartmoor (nearest town Bovey Tracey, 2 miles) a lovely 7 acre wood mainly hardwood, with lots of places to hang or ground dwell, beautiful views across the Wray valley.

Short easy walk in, lots of firewood, parachute main gathering/cooking area, most cooking pots and pans available.

Dates, Friday 22nd March - Sunday 24th March ( anyone wanting to come earlier or stay later, no problem)

Cost, nothing! but we usually all chuck a fiver each into a kitty, for group catering.

As usual any questions, fire away and anything i think of adding, i will.

Please state your intentions here , as i am now old, and struggle to add up, what with PM'S, texts, mobile calls and the closed facebook Dartmoor Bushcraft thingy!

Hope to see you all there!

Ivan and Andy.

Paul Webster

Jan 29, 2011
Stroud
You were 50 last year....going senile?

Ps. Pretty sure me and Talia can make it, especially if there's some underpants cake!

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Hi Phil and Ciaran, will be great to see you again and glad you are able to attend both.

Chris, hope the diary has an empty space, as it would be good to meet you.

Mr Webster, you know the mix up re senility last year, which has somewhat improved! Its been way too long, and as we have since spoken, it will be a great few days and Talia can come too hooray!

Hi Stu, at last a meet that does not interfere with that old work nonsense, and bring a pal with pleasure.

Good old Steve, coming to look at the view again, great spot for your hide at the top of the wood for badger watching.

Hooray TBL's coming now some classy cuisine, would love to have that Cuban smoked pork again mate, been way too long.

Dave, i have a wheelbarrow in the wood, so no worries about getting in mate, hope the hip is not too troublesome.

Ivan...

Bucephalas

Jan 19, 2012
Chepstow, Wales
As I attended your "50th" last year, I think I should do again!
You're gathering is in need of a horse anyway.

I'll bring a 13 year old too if I may, that way there will be enough non-drinking kids around to get me back to my hammock!

:D

Icky will make it ok I'm sure.

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Thats great news Richie, Katie,Talia and the boys will all be on hand to keep us big kids in line and teach us a thing or two no doubt.

Really looking forward to the first gathering of numbers of the year.

Wild Thing

Native
Jan 2, 2009
Torquay, Devon
Dave

If push comes to shove, I'll bring my poncho that doubles for a stretcher and we'll carrry you in and have a seat ready for you by the fire.

Looking forward to this, sounds like it's gonna ba a good weekend.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE