Thank you.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

The Ratcatcher

Apr 3, 2011
Manchester, UK
Thank you all those who came to Giants Seat this weekend. The Warden was very happy to see that we had left the place in such a tidy condition, and as a result, we are welcome to return whenever we want. It's already been suggested by those who were there that we organise a litter/ rubbish pick-up next time we're there, which we'll sort out soon. Congrats folks, we made a good impression!:D

Hope to see you all there next time.

Alan

crowman

Forager
Oct 27, 2009
derbyshire
thanks again to everyone it was great to meet some new likeminded folk that love the great outdoors and a special thanks to alan and dave for arranging this camp and making it possible for us to share a grand camp spot , looking forward to seeing you all at the next one ,cheers.

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
I'm looking forward to the next one too, gutted that i couldnt make this one BUT really glad everyone had a good time.

looking forward to arranging the next one, i think we are going to try to make it a regular thing!!

Who actually went in the end?

See you soon Budd

Dave

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Who actually went in the end?

See you soon Budd

Dave

*tips hat*

Would also. Like to give a BIG THANKS* to all for organising an participating at this meet. We've come away very happy from meeting all and learning a few things. Gutted abaht my new dd tarp fail though
:( back to the grindstone till later, cheers
b26cde51-1725-d23a.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE