Text colour?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tadpole

Nov 12, 2005
Bristol
[*COLOR="Blue"]this is blue[*/COLOR] just take out the * and your text will be
Blue

you can also click on "go advanced" in the message (or edit box) highlight the text needing the colour and select the A (with a line under it) next to the font size menu, and select the colour from there
there is 40 colours to pick from

Black Sheep

Native
Jun 28, 2007
North Yorkshire
photobucket.com
[*COLOR="Blue"]this is blue[*/COLOR] just take out the * and your text will be
Blue

you can also click on "go advanced" in the message (or edit box) highlight the text needing the colour and select the A (with a line under it) next to the font size menu, and select the colour from there
there is 40 colours to pick from

Many thanks I'll give it ago

Cheers Rich

ol smokey

Oct 16, 2006
Scotland
Some considerable time ago, before the new set up was arranged, I was having difficulty logging in
I was eventually told to miss out the Apostrophe after ol' in my signature. and when I logged in I would be told "not Recognised" but just to click this and go on to click Forum.

This has worked for about a Year or more, but suddenly today, I am not getting through, using this method, Can you please help or P.M. me with new instructions. I am in the process of organising a meeting to set up a litter cleanup, and am keen to be able to contact other members in the immediate future if possible. Thanks Stuart.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE