testing

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Elen Sentier

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Tony - another irritation ... I hit "Reply to Thread", hoping to reply to the main thread and OP and I end up 10 stages down the line of some post I'm NOT replying to ...why? This has just happened with my response to your question, it's ended up after resnikov, in a conversation which I hadn't meant to take part in ... dhhhhhhhhhhh ???

What should I do? BTW this doesn't always happen, and I've tried variations on the theme with varying, but not necessarily repeatable, success so I've not yet been able to work out what the program is "thinking". Ideas ???

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
ahh, you probably need to let than one go :D

If you hit the reply to thread button it will do just that, reply at the end of the thread, to reply directly to a person I use the reply with quote button, I know that many of us use the forums in different ways so i may have missed something. Do you usually click on the reply to thread and it replies to the OP's post directly?

Elen Sentier

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
ahh, you probably need to let than one go :D

If you hit the reply to thread button it will do just that, reply at the end of the thread, to reply directly to a person I use the reply with quote button, I know that many of us use the forums in different ways so i may have missed something. Do you usually click on the reply to thread and it replies to the OP's post directly?

I usually click on "Reply to Thread" at the top of the post, sometimes at the bottom if I've been reading all the way through. I am careful to look to see if I'm in the middle of a conversation. I've tried refreshing the post if I'm in the middle - occasionally this has worked. Otherwise, sometimes I get to doing what it says on the tin, at others I end up in the middle of someone else's conversation.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE