Tengus 10 Thousandth post competition

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Well, I am pretty much a fixture here, and at the Moot.

(Last year was an exception but I hope to be back this summer)

I really cannot express how much you have helped me grow as a person over the years, I dont get involved socialy much, not even online.

I am pretty garralous too, and its comming up to my 10000 post.

So, a competition!

I have a nice offering of my own making.

I want to ask you.

"What did I find in the Archive today?"

Be imaginative!

Broch

Life Member
Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
www.mont-hmg.co.uk
An ox horn drinking vessel with silver rim and base and carved with runes used by Ivar the Boneless to celebrate the conquest of Eoforwic and the city renaming to Jorvik in 866 :)

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
A friend who wished to build a currach :)

Congratulations on both the soon to be10,000th post, and on the effort and success you have made of breaking out of your comfort zone.
You've done so much, made such a richness of life, I hope it's been good and continues to thrive, even if it is a bit more stressful than you'd like.

M

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
10 thousandth post!

And I have such a hard choice. Johns is good (I wish!) and Grummits is good (Never lost her...But I suspect you would not want to meet her; she is even more of a Tengu than I am) and Toddys is good. (Dont tempt me)

Zingmo, as Though it is mundane, it is credible finds...and I think I would like that paper.

PM me!

oldtimer

Sep 27, 2005
Oxfordshire and Pyrenees-Orientales, France
I'm glad I clicked on your ling Zingmo. Horspath is within long walking distance from where I live but I only knew it as a place name. I'll read the article later when I can give it the attention it deserves.

This makes my feel like another winner in your competition, Tengu, so thanks for running it and congratulations on your 10000th.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
It was a good read, wasnt it? (Need distraction from the fonds! Tutor will be so wroth!)

Its been sent, Zingmo, please let me know when it arrives.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE