Tapatalk

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tommy the cat

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 6, 2007
SHROPSHIRE UK
How do I change the mode ?
I think it's hybrid mode I like (ie first topic on top) can't see to find it on the iPhone?! Love the tapatalk otherwise.
D

chris_irwin

Nomad
Jul 10, 2007
oxfordshire
I'm not sure what the iPhone version of the app looks like, I have the android version. For me, it just has tabs along the top of the app and it allows me to select latest, forums, favourites,PM or more. Selecting the forum tab just views the forums as you would do on the net, selecting the catagory you want to go to. Selecting latest will bring out the most recent posts.

tommy the cat

Feb 6, 2007
SHROPSHIRE UK
Yep mine has all that but doesnt seem to allow to change he t viewing mode ie start of thread is at the bottom.
Aint a problem I just find it annoying.
Ta D

falcon

Aug 27, 2004
Shropshire
Got my iPhone yesterday Dave and I'm fumbling to get to grips with it. However...having searched for this forum through Tapatalk, I chose to view it in Safari and had to input my username and password and found that my normal viewing mode was presented....I just use new posts all the time with most recent post on top. I then saved a button on my front page and...job's a goodun'. Hope that makes sense and helps.....

tommy the cat

Feb 6, 2007
SHROPSHIRE UK
Yes it does stu!
Mine seems not to view in hybrid mode but I do as you do and read new posts mainly.
How you getting on with it stu?
I love it till they go wrong!!!!!
D

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
I have to ask the question, what are the advantages of tapatalk over just using your phone. My son gave me his old Android G1 and its great to be honest and I can access forums no problem and the slide out keyboard makes typing messages very easy.

So, how would I benefit?

Rups

Forager
Aug 27, 2010
London
How do I change the mode ?
I think it's hybrid mode I like (ie first topic on top) can't see to find it on the iPhone?! Love the tapatalk otherwise.
D

I have an iPhone and the same problem. Other forums I use are fine, ie they start with the first message not the last so it's not tapatalk it's this forum. It's pretty annoying, otherwise I agree, tapatalk is pretty good. Anyone worked out a solution?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE