Takedown Bow

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rufus_slade

Feb 2, 2015
London
Hi - I'm looking for a decent takedown bow - either a traditional recurve or one of the folding survival bows. Anyone got one they want to shift?

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
May be able to help here - just starting to clear out some of my bows. At least three take-downs recurves I think. Various weights...and prices :eek:

If I have one that suits you, price will be all in - bow, string, postage and paypal payment covered.

Do you want left or right hand? What draw-weight? Metal riser or wood? Any particular make - I have a Samick, a Win&Win, and a Quicks, off the top of my head.

My bows are righthand but I may have an odd left-hander knocking about. When you have been shooting for 35 years you tend to accumulate a few :rolleyes:

All my bows are in immaculate condition (left hander will be a bit 'loved', but price will reflect this)...I just don't have 30 arms to shoot them all at once!!

Shoot me a pm, if you can pardon the pun.

K :cool:

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE