"Take down" Tomahawk for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sorry about the double posting of this, I put it up in the wrong forum, d'oh! So here it where I wanted to post it originally.

This is a restored axe that I bought at a Vide grenier (French boot fair) last year, made by Darcourt, though I can't seem to find any real details about the maker/company.

Anyway it's old and lovely steel too. Fully sharpened up and ready to use out of the package. It shows it's age but you would expect that given it's advanced years. The shaft is hickory (I think) and has had 3 coats of linseed oil on it.

The best feature about it is the fact that you can take it apart for easy transportation with a simple tap on the haft to loosen the head off. If you do buy this I'd love to see the leather overcoat that's made for it.

Anyway, yours for the princely sum of £25 including P&P via paypal please. Pm me if you're interested.

Have a gander at the pix. I just found one on ebay that sold for $38US so it sounds like a bargain

NOW SOLD

The ebay ad is HERE

Thanks for looking.
Biker

Tomahawk1.jpg

Tomahawk2.jpg

Tomahawk3.jpg

Tomahawk4.jpg

Tomahawk5.jpg

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE