Swanndri Wool Jacket like Rover, XL / Large

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ptr10001

Oct 22, 2007
South Wales
I would like to sell my Swanndri Jacket. It is one of the older made in New Zealand ones rather than the newer Made in China Ones. Seems to be a thicker wool.

It is in Excellent Condition.

Similar to the Rover Jacket, it has a 2 way zip, Black Cotton lined inner with inside pocket. Two pockets outside with flaps, and above these two hand warmer pockets. Also has a sewn pattern on the shoulders (like a shooting jacket.

The only reason that I am selling this jacket is that it is a little tight for me across the shoulders. It is Size XL - 106cm in the label, although it is not as roomy as my other Bushshirt which is also an XL I believe.

Measurements are Armpit to armpit = 70cm, Armpit to cuff = 50 cm, seam at collar to bottom of jacket = 90 cm, and seam to seam across top of jacket at shoulders (i.e. where arm joins shoulder) = 55 cm

I would like including Paypal fees and shipping in the UK. If you are outside UK please contact me so we can work out costs to send to you.

Any questions please send me a pm.

Photos:-

Last edited:

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Whereabouts in S Wales are you? I'd be interested in this but I'd want to try it for size - also gets rid of the postage thing!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE