Survival, no kit

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

CACTUS ELF

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 16, 2012
Cheshire
Hi all, if you found yourselves in a survival situation in a forest. where you had no kit except for boots, trousers/skirt and t-shirt. what bushcraft skills could you use to get by? Would it be possible for you without a knife or gore-tex jacket? What would be your plan of action? How would you make fire without something to make a notch for your bow drill? How would you eat? what would you drink, wee? thanks :)

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
Hi all, if you found yourselves in a survival situation in a forest. where you had no kit except for boots, trousers/skirt and t-shirt. what bushcraft skills could you use to get by? Would it be possible for you without a knife or gore-tex jacket? What would be your plan of action? How would you make fire without something to make a notch for your bow drill? How would you eat? what would you drink, wee? thanks :)

Survival situation in the UK = driving to the chinese and forgetting your wallet,..

or losing your car keys,...

or missing a bus,....

i,d not make fire, i,d find a Travelodge and have some money transfrerred

then i'd call for a lift home the next day and probably eat a McDonalds

or a Nando's

Fat Rog

Forager
Sep 30, 2012
Rotherham, S. Yorks
Big question i'nt it dude? Plan of action? Depends on the situation. Am I trapped if so where? Am I injured if so how and how badly? Is there imminent danger? If so what form - fire, flood charging rhinoceros, hoard of hungry cannibals?

Just sayin :)

CACTUS ELF

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 16, 2012
Cheshire
ok, not trapped etc just in a forest, maybe in northern Canada or similar. Have a go bro, it seems people would find it hard without their BG ultimate knife :)

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
How did I get here?

its a survival situation,...

you fell off a boat and found a bullet in your back , but you find a bag full of cash and passports, and you get to kiss that German bird out of that other film, and drive an old Mini around Paris and smash it up and then kill all the baddies and then buy a moped shop on a nice beach somewhere....................

Craig88

Tenderfoot
Oct 1, 2012
Kingston Upon Hull
Let's say hpertheticaly i was stuck on the N.Y moors. My first concern would be fire and shelter im concerned i only have a tshirt though that's not going to help things. And id also probably just find a town or something if your lost you wouldn't want to set up camp. Most places you would find somewhere in a day so aslong as i could sort my core temp out it would be easy enough

Sent from my GT-I8160

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE