Supermoon

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
"The moon's distance to Earth only varies about 50,000 miles at any point in the year, but it's still a good time for an excuse to stare upwards". What a great sentence! Even if I don't get to see the moon on Sunday, that
sentence will compensate adequately.................The pleasures to be derived from small things, eh?

redandshane

Native
Oct 20, 2007
Batheaston
"The moon's distance to Earth only varies about 50,000 miles at any point in the year, but it's still a good time for an excuse to stare upwards". What a great sentence! Even if I don't get to see the moon on Sunday, that
sentence will compensate adequately.................The pleasures to be derived from small things, eh?

Yeah I spend a fair few hours admiring the moon at the best of times so it just gives me a reason to moonwatch
Weather not looking optimum to say the least

SuperMoon 2013: 23:30, 22 June 2013, a few hours early... will be after sunrise here when the moon is truly full. 85% humidity and the clouds cleared in time for the shot... 800mm F8 mirror lens, 1/250 sec., 10 sec. shutter delay.

SuperMoon_2013-3_zps5f986dcb.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE