Subs paid, no green name?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Howdy all! Paid up yesterday afternoon but no green name? just wondering how long it takes and if its effected by my current yellow card?

cheers chaps,

Southey,

Retired Member southey

Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Many thanks Johan,

It may be handy to have a guide to the card system and restrictions imposed in the rules section, I didn't see one there though that's not to say it isn't :)

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
I've had a looksy and it seems the infraction system overrides a new subscription during the infraction period. You are in the FM usergroup though, so as soon the infraction period lapses you should turn green. First time I've seen this, so I'll dig a bit deeper. If possible I'll scribble some info down in Rules & Regs section :)

Retired Member southey

Jun 4, 2006
your house!
also unable to edit posts or vote in polls, regarding the sales thread its not that i can see them but cant access them, they just aren't there for me, no sales thread appear at all,

Retired Member southey

Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Hahaha maybe so :) , can I also expect a refund of 37.5 pence though or my subscription date augmented for the end of the inftaction date? As not aware of the range of restriction prior to paying? :D

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
can I also expect a refund of 37.5 pence though or my subscription date augmented for the end of the inftaction date? As not aware of the range of restriction prior to paying? :D

How about you pay all the members who had to witness your misbehavior 37.5 pence?

"If you you cant do the time Southey",....

Just stop whining and take the punishment,

right i,m just off to look at some sales threads,..might even upload a few pics direct from my PC etc ,...

Retired Member southey

Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Its a card and points system, another member took offense at a comment I made so I was quite rightly warned, I now have a yellow card thing undder my name as a public chastisment of a my actions, I personally feel this is too much but hey ho, I paid my yearly sub but have now foundthat my benefits of being a full member are null untill the ten day infraction period is up, I was un aware this would be so, all I am doing is wanting a bit of clarification on weather I can get a nine day refund or the renewal date moved to the date the restriction lifts, no stirring or picketing required. :)

johnboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 2, 2003
Hamilton NZ
www.facebook.com
Its a card and points system, another member took offense at a comment I made so I was quite rightly warned, I now have a yellow card thing undder my name as a public chastisment of a my actions, I personally feel this is too much but hey ho, I paid my yearly sub but have now foundthat my benefits of being a full member are null untill the ten day infraction period is up, I was un aware this would be so, all I am doing is wanting a bit of clarification on weather I can get a nine day refund or the renewal date moved to the date the restriction lifts, no stirring or picketing required. :)

Ha that clears that up then....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE