Stunning example of Weihrauch HW80K .22 air rifle + BSA Catseye 4-16x50 AO scope

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tagaeri

Jan 20, 2014
West Cornwall
Selling a superb used example of probably Weihrauch's finest spring piston air rifle, indeed these might even be the best 'springers' ever made! It's an HW80K in .22 with a brilliant Weihrauch silencer and the industry-leading Rekord trigger unit - both of which are the best in the business. Has a wonderful smooth cocking stroke and a lovely refined firing action. Fitted with sling swivels ready to take the sling of your choice. Comes with an excellent BSA Catseye 4-16x50 AO scope + mounts.

The scope is a little grubby but works absolutely fine. The rifle is in wonderful condition - apart from a couple of small nicks on the woodwork it looks nearly new, which is amazing considering this is a proper hunting rifle, nicknamed the 'workhorse' by those in the know! The blueing on the metal components is superb and the stock is beautiful. It's a genuine Hull Cartridge import. I'll even send it in an original Weihrauch box.

This is a great package, with a truly wonderful rifle. Perfect for hunting, field target/hunter field target or just plinking in the garden. The buyer won't be disappointed. To buy all this new would cost nearly £500, I'm selling for only £220, including PayPal fees but plus postage (which I'm happy to arrange and will let the buyer know the cost, or buyer can collect from West Cornwall). This is a very good price, so there'll be no price drops. Any questions, just ask!

Last edited:

Tagaeri

Jan 20, 2014
West Cornwall
PM me if you'd like me to email you photos. There's quite a bit of interest in this, so get in there quick if you want it! It's a fantastic rifle at a great price, so there'll be no price drops if that's what you're all waiting for ;-)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE