Strikeforce1972 eBay seller

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Nov 14, 2013
United States
Hi all greetings from across the pond. While I can not as of yet review the surplus product I just purchased (PCS Smock) from the above named seller. I do feel like I should give them a shout out for their fantastic customer service. My eBay-Fu isn't the best and I was unable to find the item I wanted in the size I felt would be best so ordered my normal US size. The more I read the more I feared the size would be a bit tight so I sent a msg requesting a size change if at all possible. Jasper responded super fast hooking me right up. Amazing it's hard as hell to get that kind of response time anywhere! So if they see this thanks again and if not, folks give them a look next time you are on eBay.

garethw

Settler
I've used them for years, and bought a lot of MTP British issue surplus. Jasper is very friendly and efficient and the products have always been spot on. When I have ordered the wrong size, (the UK uniform sizing can be a bot hit and miss...) he has always exchanged. Carriage to France is also reasonable..
So I second your review..

Mulloch

Mar 24, 2019
UK
They have a .co.uk site, a .com site and an ebay shop. You are best looking at all three as prices and picture quality can differ. It seems a lot of the current British forces gear such as MTP and PCS gear has gone a bit haywire in the sizing grading. They do stress to go larger on various items. I must agree with all other positive comments. Top quality service and rapid delivery service. A good selection of brand new current forces uniform at excellent prices.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE