stourhead /alfreds tower meet up? (wilsthire)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

fishfish

Jul 29, 2007
wiltshire
anyone fancy a meet up at alfreds tower for a bit of wood carving and a brew over a fire and maybe a trade of bits and bobs? theres a nice spot we use 100 yards from the road and car park,i have permission of sorts to have a small fire,bumped into the estate manager who said if i leave no trace he wont know! decent chap ide say. alfreds tower is on the edge of the NT stourhead estate and is a nice spot ,not bad view from the tower top when open too.

fishfish

Jul 29, 2007
wiltshire
too right ,ime up ther most weekends and for whole days during the week,(maybe a sneeky over nighter midweek!)

redandshane

Native
Oct 20, 2007
Batheaston
Hi fish I wanna get over to see you again sometime but a bit booked up at the moment; will need to pm you and set a date for a weekend or maybe I could take some midweek leave ?
I may even bring a Welshman

Ejcb

Dec 29, 2012
UK
Hello!

Just wanted to extend an invitation for those who may like the opportunity to test and use their bushcraft and survival gear in the great outdoors.

We have a site with a great deal of space which is open to forum members who may like to attend, it is my way of extending a hand of friendship to those on the forum.

With a mix of field and woodland, it would be a perfect opportunity for a group of like minded individuals to network - compare kit, light a fire, make a brew and generally gather round and enjoy the great outdoors.

I'd love for the site to become a centre of excellence and community, where like minded individuals can come, share and learn.

So if you'd like to get involved, then please do!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE