Steam Tent Halloween Camp

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wayland

Hárbarðr
A few familiar faces made it to the Steam Tent Co-operative Halloween Camp last weekend.

Steampunk-Halloween---Group-Shot.jpg

If you would like to see a few more pictures you can see them all on the website here.

Last edited:

saxonaxe

Nomad
Sep 29, 2018
SW Wales
Fabulous photographs on the website of people who give me real hope for the survival of True Brits. In a world seemingly full of Snowflakes and electronically programmed... Personalities...it's great to see the true spirit still thrives.......:D

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
With that attention to detail and frankly other-worldy vibe born of the characters you've so sympathetically captured, there's no doubt in my mind you have a ready-made storyline/set for an episode of Doctor Who.

K

Wayland

Hárbarðr
Fabulous photographs on the website of people who give me real hope for the survival of True Brits. In a world seemingly full of Snowflakes and electronically programmed... Personalities...it's great to see the true spirit still thrives.......:D
With that attention to detail and frankly other-worldy vibe born of the characters you've so sympathetically captured, there's no doubt in my mind you have a ready-made storyline/set for an episode of Doctor Who.

K

One thing that the British do really well is eccentricity.

The tag line in my signature says it all really.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE