Spent a good night out over the weekend...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

DS1150

Tenderfoot
Jul 27, 2010
London
at my local woods. Friday was really wet here in London but we decided to go out anyway as the rain stopped and the next day was predicted to be nice. I wanted to test out some new gear (homemade hammock underblanket) and just to get out with a friend and retest older gear: Nomad's Land hammock, DD XL tarp, Blizzard Survival tube, coke can alcohol stove...

Had a great warm night despite the temp dropping down to 0 and having our breakfast nicked by a random dog that appeared.
Here's the vid:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Nice one mate, enjoyed that

It was like a personal tour round camp with Matt Baker. a canny resemblance with the voice anyway :)

Looks a grand spot for a camp

redandshane

Native
Oct 20, 2007
Batheaston
Enjoyed that
Nice spot you got there

The tube sounds a bit crinkly.How was that when your in it ? Maybe you don't rummel about as much as me mind
Also fantastic appearance by comedy dog he was having a great old time as well

DS1150

Tenderfoot
Jul 27, 2010
London
The distracting girl... what can I say? I feel drawn to parasheets now.

The tube isn't too bad to sleep in once it's pulled up around you. I tend not to move around that much when I'm in my hammock also. I got up during the night for the call of nature and never woke my mate up who was sleeping right underneath me, so I guess it's not too bad.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE