Some snaps from the weekend (pic heavy)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

scanker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Cardiff, South Wales
I said in the recent cameras thread that I would post some photos taken with my new camera. I've started a new thread as I didn't want to derail the other, and also it's obviously pic heavy.

Well here's a selection of images I took at the weekend. Not bushcraft unfortunately, but I'd said I'd post some snaps. They're snaps. I haven't corrected horizons or done any other treatments, just resized. There's quite a few portrait shots, which in all honesty, is likely to be the bulk of the shots I take with this camera.

DSC_0137.jpg

DSC_0132.jpg

DSC_0148.jpg

DSC_0115.jpg

DSC_0105.jpg

DSC_0066.jpg

DSC_0059.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0010a.jpg

The last one is a 100% crop of the previous image.

I'm very impressed with the camera so far. I just need the time to get out and play with it!

Scots_Charles_River

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 12, 2006
paddling a loch
www.flickr.com
The lighthouse is a good compostion and good colour contrast. If you climbed the shed roofs and looked down on the boats that would have been an unusual angle. Do you have a wide angle lens for that camera ?

Nick

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE