Some of my latest Leatherwork

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
Hi everyone, I have been too busy lately to keep posting up new stuff so I will bung it all in one thread here. Here just a few things I have been working on lately, as well as the two dozen half finished projects sitting in the workshop!

Kilt belt with carved Pictish design from the Monikie 26 stone

HalfGoat PictBelt 2 by HamishOdinson, on Flickr

With a sporran with some freehand Pictish style carving on the back

HalfGoat PictSporran by HamishOdinson, on Flickr

Another sporran here in Green with carved knotwork and raven

HalfGoat Green Raven Sporran 2 by HamishOdinson, on Flickr

A satchel with carved pagan goddess

HalfGoat Goddess Satchel 3 by HamishOdinson, on Flickr
HalfGoat Goddess Satchel 5 by HamishOdinson, on Flickr
HalfGoat Goddess Satchel 4 by HamishOdinson, on Flickr

A couple of wallets next. This first one for a member here with a carved fox on the front, he also wanted an ID pocket inside which was a first for me :)

HalfGoat wallet fox 1 by HamishOdinson, on Flickr
HalfGoat wallet fox 3 by HamishOdinson, on Flickr

Thors hammer wallet with runic triangle, internal has card slips and coin pocket

HalfGoat wallet trirune 1 by HamishOdinson, on Flickr
HalfGoat wallet trirune 5 by HamishOdinson, on Flickr

Simplistic card wallet with a slip on the back to hold notes

H-G card wallet 2 by HamishOdinson, on Flickr

Another set of gentlemans braces. I was asked to produce a set almost identical to the last set I made, even after I made some of the suggestions I picked up from feedback on here, but the customer is always right! right? ;)

HalfGoat Braces 6 by HamishOdinson, on Flickr

Made a couple of dump pouches from the last of my canvas for a bushcraft marketing company

CIMG6516(2) by HamishOdinson, on Flickr

A friend asked if I would replace the watch strap on his sentimental snoopy watch. This was a first for me, so decided to experiment and came up with this
HalfGoat Snoopy 1 by HamishOdinson, on Flickr
HalfGoat Snoopy 3 by HamishOdinson, on Flickr

Couple more belts for a member here
CIMG6496 by HamishOdinson, on Flickr

I was given a kangaroo skin and asked if I could make a bag from it. Pretty difficult when you only have the one skin, and dealing with the grain trying to keep it all running downwards. Anyway this is what i managed to get out of it

Half-Goat Roo Bag by HamishOdinson, on Flickr

Phew that's it for now! Should have a couple of tastey wee projects coming out soon. Thanks for taking the time to have a gander :)

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Stunning work as always! I know what you mean about being busy, I've not been on much myself- missed it by loads to do round here :)

1 shot willie

Tenderfoot
Dec 11, 2012
DEVON
Hi Hamish.

Stunning work, that Kangaroo bag is lovely.
Been looking at making some bracers myself.
Could I ask you where you got the heavy Brass buckles from?..........they are nice.

Proper job!!

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
Lovely work Hamish, first time i've ever wanted a Snoopy watch

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
Its a while since I've seen any of your work Hamish and I'm noticing the difference.
All superb stuff chap.Love your designs and the finish looks fabulous.I may have to commission something special.
Cheers, Simon

didicoy

Mar 7, 2013
fens
I love your work. When I here your brand name. I think master craftsman. You are worthy of respect. I wish I was rich enough to commission some work from you.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE