So, I fell asleep for three months...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mrcairney

Settler
Jun 4, 2011
West Pennine Moors
Not really, I've been working, init. How is everyone doing? I'm ashamed to say that I haven't even visited the site for quite some time. In the meantime I've had a haircut and a beard trim and renewed my membership just now. Not had any outdoor or anvil time at all. Gah!

What have missed? Ready...GO

kodiakjoe

Apr 11, 2011
Leeds
I know how you feel mate, my work was mental until a couple of weeks ago (last term of the academic calendar!) and only just getting out and about now. You definitely did not miss all the good weather. There's still plenty of time to get out and play now :)

Jul 12, 2012
Liverpool
Not really, I've been working, init. How is everyone doing? I'm ashamed to say that I haven't even visited the site for quite some time. In the meantime I've had a haircut and a beard trim and renewed my membership just now. Not had any outdoor or anvil time at all. Gah!

What have missed? Ready...GO

Work get's in the way of fun don't it, I work Nights 5 Nights a week and it's killing me. No Time for Fishing, No time for Crafting... bums me out. Although it's shutdown this week and next so I am planning on cramming as much as I can into this weekend.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE