SnugPak Stratosphere, 5.11 Push Pack, Swanndi Jumpers; Max P Janus Pouch, Petzl Duo

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jackdaw

Now with reductions as shown below. Will also consider trades now.

I'm having a spring (ish) clearout of some of the gear that is currently underused. All of it is in as new condition with not marks or tears/rips/holes etc. I don't smoke (unless you set fire to me) and the dog doesn't have access to my gear.

Prices include delivery using RMSD and items will require signing for. I can post out at the cheaper option but this will be at the buyers risk only.

First up is a SnugPak Stratosphere bivvy. It was bought from this forum and used once and a pretty bad storm and kept me nice and dry. However, I normally use my issued set up instead and this has just been sat in a draw. Price is £65.00.
DSCF2710.jpgDSCF2712.jpg

Next up is a 5.11 Push Pack in OD. Again, in as new condition. I bought it to try out the whole man bag thing but ended up keeping my Max P Lanuda instead. Price is £35.00.
DSCF2708.jpg

Our third offering is a Max P Janus pouch in OD. Used a bit but still in as new condition. Now sold.
DSCF2703.jpg

Next are two Swanndri jumpers in green. One has a zipped neck (zip neck now sold) and the other is round necked. Both are as new having not actually been worn apart from trying them on. I bought them before I got my Ranger shirt and they haven't been used since I did. Both are size large and are 25 inches from pit to pit. £35.00 each please.
DSCF2718.jpgDSCF2720.jpg

Next I have a 5.11 Tactical Waistcoat in cotton in grey/marl. Again, unused and in size L or 23 inches from pit to pit. Has velco patches internally for concealed carry and will take a lot of kit in the various attached pouches. I would like £35.00 for this please.
DSCF2700.jpgDSCF2702.jpg

Finally we have a Petzl Duo headtorch. It's waterproof and can has both a halogen and a normal bulb (includes spare bulbs in the body). It takes 4 AA batteries. It hasn't been used much but has been stored in my landrover so it does have some scuff marks. Works fine. I'll take £30.00 for this please.
DSCF2698.jpg

First to pay will secure an item. I would be willing to hold an item until the end of the week/month if that helps but we'll need to discuss that offline. I'm not looking for trades at this time but may consider them later on.

Thanks for looking,

Typsey

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE