Snugpak Jungle Hammocks with net and suspension.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
hmm, could you sleep on the diagonal in it?

I don't know Tom, I haven't slept in the Snugpak. I gather you can sleep in one on the square but only if you are a Mason! :rolleyes: I have also been reliably informed that good looking women can sleep on an a cute angle. ;)

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
When would you like payment for this bud?

I have been out and already paid for it for you mate so any time, erm, now! :D

As you mentioned about shipping it separately may I suggest throwing £2.00 on top and I will ship the filter and hammock together but separately from the ratpaks, so much easier. I currently have a courier discount for that size of stuff.

Last edited:

kard133

Mar 20, 2010
Bath
If this is still open, could you put me down for one with moot delivery please, and I need you paypal address:

1. Phaestos
2. Ogri the trog, PP/Moot delivery
3. Kard133, moot delivery

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
If this is still open, could you put me down for one with moot delivery please, and I need you paypal address:

1. Phaestos
2. Ogri the trog, PP/Moot delivery
3. Kard133, moot delivery

No problem, I will secure you one. I'l send payment details shortly.

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Snugpak can't supply any more of these until October so the existing stock has gone back up to full price today, no more favours for us.

No spares for the Moot either, bummer! Those on the list are secured you lucky fellers.

Sorry guys if you were umming and arring about having one, you missed the boat, the quick and the dead and all that.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE