Snugpak and Petzl gear for sale.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jacko

Life Member
Aug 3, 2004
SHROPSHIRE
Hi All,
Both of the following pricies inc 1st Class RMRD delivery, Paypal Personal Payments please.

Woodland Edge Quilt, little used (twice as I tend to use my woobie more)very warm indeed!! You can no longer get this one off them and new ones (Snugpak) differ in colours, fill, etc. Excellent as new condition and kept in a pillow slip when not used , OG outer and kahki inner, side wings for tucking under self when in hammock, stuff sack etc £40 SOLD inc P&P.
(From a pet and smoke free home :))
dscf0135o.jpg

dscf0136o.jpg

Next is a Petzl Tikka XP with the ADAPT a Kit (for a huge range of different fitting options), new batteries as well as two different coloured filters for the lens (with holder on the strap) one green (great for map reading as can still see contours which you can't with red) and one blue (used for liquid ID). The ADAPT kit will also fit the Tactikka, Zipka and Tikka Plus range of torches as well. Again used very little and in excellent condition, £25 SOLD all in, inc 1st Class RMRD. See link for details;
http://www.hitchnhike.co.uk/acatalog/petzl_tikka_xp_adapt_e89p.html
dscf0134n.jpg

Last edited:

Jacko

Life Member
Aug 3, 2004
SHROPSHIRE
Hi mate, it only has the blue and green lens with it as I lost the red somewhere and as I tend to use the green for night vision I've never found the need for it:eek:

Jacko

Life Member
Aug 3, 2004
SHROPSHIRE
Hi all, thanks for all the interest but all items now sold :)
Also thanks for answering the Q's guys as I've been working away for a couple of days! goodjob

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE