1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, We're having our annual Winter Moot and we'd love you to come. PLEASE LOOK HERE to secure your place and get more information.
    For forum threads CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice

small Blacksmiths Power Hammer

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds' started by Dave Budd, Aug 30, 2015.

1. Dave Budd

Dave Budd Gold Trader
    Staff Member

I'm selling my little power hammer on Ebay at present and I thought maybe one of the metal bashers on here might be interested :)

It's very small (takes up less space than a washing machine) and runs on a 3hp single phase motor. So is ideal for the home workshop, but I also know of several full time smiths who use one.

Anyway, if anybody is interested, it is here for your bidding!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/blacksmit...anyang-type-/151794455482?hash=item2357a793ba

(Mods, if this isn't allowed, then please remove)

2. Greenbeast

Greenbeast Tenderfoot

if i was seriously smithing right now (instead of pig farming) i would snap that up!!!

3. Imagedude

Imagedude Full Member

Someone has gotten themselves a bargain, I missed out by about £50! I'd set Bidnapper to bid at an amount just short of the final, winning bid. Guess I'll just have to spend the money on a husky safari instead.

4. Dave Budd

Dave Budd Gold Trader
    Staff Member

not wrong. I as worried that it was going to go fo just 1800 when there were no other bids half a day before the end!