Sleeping cloths

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

faca

Forager
Dec 10, 2003
SPAIN
Hello don´t :lol: please.
My questions is which are the clothes you use when go into sleepingbag?
I have hear that the best way is no clothes at all :p.
Is that ok?
I thought that if you want to increase the confort temperature of your bag is best to put clothes and use liners, I always use socks and balaclava too.
Thanks, enjoy.

Feb 5, 2004
I have always been told that it is more comfortable in the buf, so to speak. Most of my hiking partners do that, and so does my wife.
They also use ether a fleace or silk bag liner.
For the most part the closest I will ever get to being buf in the bush is if my main cloths are wet, than I will bed down with my long underwear (I always have long underwear in my pack).
I just personaly dont like the idea of being nakid and in a sleeping bag. All the places I hike in are VERY frequented by grizbears, and my favorite area is a drop of for "bad bears" (garbadge bears, or bears that are to "frendly" to people) and in that are I dont use a tent, or sleeping bag. A lean-to and poncho liner is all I will use. I want to smell VERY humsn and look nuthin like a garbadge bag.

miranda

Feb 8, 2004
faca said:
My questions is which are the clothes you use when go into sleepingbag?
I have hear that the best way is no clothes at all :p.
:-o Brrrr! Too cold. Thermals! :wink:

Miz :lol:

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
It has to be the Buff.

Although i have upset a couple of early morning ramblers when answering a call of nature and being lazy not bothing to dress. Not a pretty sight. Nobody should be up and about if i'm still sleeping it's not civilised.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE