Sold Six Moons Designs Serenity Net

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Stiks

Mar 21, 2006
N. Wales
I'm selling my Gatewood Cape in another listing, have a gander.

I used this with it. I've had this much longer than the Gatewood Cape which is practically brand new.

I've sewn up one little hole where there is a inner tab, can't quite remember if I added that tab tbh.
No holes or problems with the bathtub floor, I think I may have sewn up another tiny hole but I've not found it so it must've been small.
Zip totally fine. The whole net is perfectly ok. I couldn't get out to erect it, hammering down here. If you don't trust me I'll take erected pictures (Ooo steady on! haha) if it ever stops raining here.

Edit, I've put small blobs or smears of SilNet on the underside of the floor. Stops the Silnylon slipping about, little trick I saw somewhere. They do rub off in time if your not a fidgety sleeper and don't require them. You could probably rub them off.

All I want is 25 quid, 20 if you take it with the cape. ... Now that's gotta be a good deal surely!

Edit; I forgot to add, I'm away for quite sometime Thursday next week. I'll probably withdraw just before i go if it doesn't sell and realist on my return.

DSCF2318.jpg

Last edited:

RichardJackson

Forager
Jul 7, 2011
Beccles
Hi Stiks, is this the first or second generation net d'ya know? If not, a general date of purchase would help, please hope your trip is a good one. Richard

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Stiks

Mar 21, 2006
N. Wales
Heya mate.
I've had this good while, it's the less deep bathtub so 1st gen.
I've been out in some rough stuff under a tarp never had a problem personally.
Not sure when the second gen came in, but I have a feeling I'd be asking a little more than 25 quid. ;)

It'll be an interesting trip for sure, eventful but not too eventfull I hope. haha ...... Cheers!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE