Shoulder Bag

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

SimonM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
I have one of these, except mine is German flectarn camo ( I bought it from evilbay and this was cheaper than the OD version) - It is a cheap version of the Maxpedition Jumbo Versipack and works quite well for me!

I have had mine for a few months now and it seems well put together.

36b0_1.JPG

I bought it from CFI Military (no link to seller) and they have more for sale now.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/US-Military-O...1060QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

Alternatively - £5 from a surplus store!

MAC136.jpg

Hope that helps!

Simon

Sickboy

Nomad
Sep 12, 2005
London
Use a shakespeare game bag myself, good size for trotting around with a camera and spare jumper etc, tight for a night out. The quality excellent, should last years ;)

Jambo

Forager
Jul 21, 2007
U.K.
I recently got one off ebay, turns out it's the bag used by Jack Bauer in 24. It's a pretty durable looking canvas 'messenger' type bag, cost me around £20 delivered from the US.

Just do a search on ebay for 'rothco bags'.

SimonM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
A picture paints a thousand words!
Shoulderbag-Closed.jpg

In the left external pocket I carry a small FAK
In the right external pocket I carry either a large lock knife or a Gerber multi tool.
Top right external pocket is big enough for a mobile phone or a small GPS.
The buckle down strap will tighten the whole bag down is carrying smaller loads.
On the front flap - small zip up pocket - spare AA batteries
Behind main pouch - large zip up pocket - Not quite big enough for an OS map

Shoulderbag-Snowlock.jpg

Under the main lid is a snow lock - which to be honest I don't use, but it might come in handy if carrying lots of small items?!
In the small front pocket I have 2 or 3 Greenheat sachets and a 35mm film cannister with some hexy in it.

Shoulderbagopen.jpg

In the main compartment I have my Crusader mug / cooker / 58 patt water bottle.
In the zip up area in front I have a mini maglite / foil blanket / lighter / home made lid for Crusader mug /

The only mod I made was to cut off all the rattley zipper tags and replace them with para cord.

Hope that helps!

Simon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE